Prior to the arrival to the Republic of Latvia a person who enters the country by using services of international carriers must confirm in writing that upon arrival to Latvia he/she will follow the epidemiological safety measures established by the country. In the form the person must indicate his or her name, surname, personal identification code, contact telephone number and the address of the actual place of residence where the person can be reached, as well as the countries and dates of departure in which the person has stayed during the last 14 days before the arrival to Latvia.
If the person has stayed in a country that is subject to the special precautionary and restrictive measures published on the website of the Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (CDPC) he/she must declare that he/she will take the special precautionary measures, including self-isolation.
If the arrival of a foreign national to Latvia is necessary for the fulfilment of obligations of Latvian merchants, then this person must confirm in writing that while staying in Latvia he/she will ensure self-isolation outside the working hours, monitor his/her health condition and follow the special precautionary measures.
If the person has stayed in a country that is not subject to the precautionary and restrictive measures, the person does not have to comply with the special precautionary measures.
The respective carrier is responsible for handing over the completed forms to the State Border Guard and CDPC as soon as possible.
Forms from people who have stayed in a country ,that is published on the CDPC website, which is subject to the special precautionary and restrictive measures, must be submitted to the State Border Guard.
The remaining forms must be submitted to the CDPC.
The responsible authority must store the form for one month.
The procedure for submitting the form to the State Border Guard:
At locations where there are State Border Guard posts, the forms can be returned there (airport, large ports).
If there is no State Border Guard post then:
- International bus carrier whose final destination is Riga International Coach Terminal sends a scanned form to e-mail: email@example.com
- International bus carrier whose final destination is Daugavpils bus station sends a scanned formto e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International bus carrier whose final destination is Liepāja bus station sends a scanned form to e-mail: email@example.com
If there is no State Border Guard post, then the scanned version of form must be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +371 67075616 or +371 67075718 to agree on the procedure how the State Border Guard can arrive to the specific and collect the forms.
The procedure for transferring information to CDPC:
In person, at CDPC offices from 8:30 to 17:00:
- Jelgava, 3 Skolotāju Street
- Rēzekne, 16a Zemnieku Street
- Daugavpils, 105 18.novembra Street
- Liepāja, 56 Friča Brīvzemnieka Street
- Ventspils, 31 Saules Street
- Riga, Central Office, 22 Duntes Street, k-5, Office 208 (to the Assistant Director).
Or by sending scanned form to the e-mail address email@example.com